Sliding vane pumps have a number of vanes that are free to slide into or out of slots in the pump rotor. When the pump driver turns the rotor, centrifugal force, rods and/or pressurized fluid causes the vanes to move outward in their slots and bear against the inner bore of the pump casing forming pumping chambers. As the rotor revolves, fluid flows into the area between the vanes (pumping chambers) when they pass the suction port. The fluid is transported around the pump casing until the discharge port is reached. At this point, the fluid is squeezed out into the discharge piping.
The P Series Vane Pumps are designed for highly viscous products. This ATEXcertified pump handles non-lubricating, abrasive and corrosive products, and can be dismantled without disconnecting the suction and discharge lines.
• Pulp & paper
Features and Benefits:
• Highly efficient sliding vane technology
• Self-adjusting vanes sustain performance
• Line stripping capabilities
• Dry-run capabilities
• Ideal for thin or non-lubricating, viscous, abrasive and corrosive fluids
• Cast iron and stainless steel models available
• Multiple sizes are available
• Capable of operating in either direction of rotation
• Max. flow rate: 110 m³/hr (484 gpm)
• Max. differential pressure: 12 bar (175 psi)
• Max. temperature: 250°C (482°F)
• Max. viscosity: 200,000 cSt (900,000 ssu)